Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Andrei!!!

Yup, our baby boy is now 6 years old!(His birthday is actually last October 25, Monday and he actually shares the same birthdate as his mom.)  We had a small celebration with family and Andrei's special guest, Raya, at their home in Pasay.  He was actually surprised that his parents, Ate Agnes and Kuya Mon, prepared something last Sunday, because he was looking forward to having his birthday party at school.  I can't forget how his eyes widen when he saw his birthday cake and all the food prepared for him.  Of course, the party theme is still Disney's Cars, which has been his party theme since forever!  The food was great, we all had fun, and the birthday boy enjoyed an evening playing with Raya, Cassey-his cousin, and Monnesa, his sister.

andrei with special guest, raya

andrei's handa and birthday cake- Cars pa rin

naks, ang saya saya ni andrei! :)

 Imagine that.  It feels like it was just yesterday when we went to the Nursery Section in that hospital in Las PiƱas looking for "baby boy Baluyot".  It is no secret that Deidei holds a special place in my heart.  Everybody teases me that he is my favorite pamangkin, I will not deny it, because he is! :)  Don't get me wrong, I love all my pamangkins, but this boy makes my heart melt all the time.  His smile makes me smile too and he knows how to "make bola" tita ann. (I have an old post about him as an example, read it here)  He knows how to make me lambing and is a constant source of joy for me.  Now that he is 6 I am afraid that he is growing up too fast!  I am not ready to see him all grown up yet.   

"Happy Happy Brithday my dear, Andrei!  Tita Ann loves you soooooooo much!"

No comments: