Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It's Friday I'm In Love

The fun and loving started last friday and overflowed until today. :)  

Who knew Friday, October 29, 2010, will end up being one of the most hectic and most fun day I've had.  Days prior I have been Tweeting that that day is packed with events here and there but I did not expect it will end up the way it did. 

It started with Talit and Paul's PreNup Photo Shoot:
At first Talit was fussing a lot about the prenup poses because she doesn't like to be cheesy!  Eventually she warmed up and ended up doing sweet poses with Paul.  Thanks to the "Wedding Team" (from the photographers to the hairstylist and makeup artist) for being really supportive and for cheering the couple as they did their PreNup.  I am tempted to share all the fun details here but I shall save this one for my wedding blog. :)

the couple with the wedding team


Behind the Scenes: Paul taking Talit's photo before the actual shoot




The day went on with Candy Rhea's birthday treat. 
Right after the PreNup we headed for Talit's home (where I saw Chai again after sooooo long) for some more wedding work when Candy Rhea texted asking if we can come over their place because she prepared food (a.k.a. fiesta) for her birthday the previous day.  We all agreed to go especially since we haven't seen each other in a long time.  We had a blast!  It is so nice to catch up again and to laugh and just be with friends.  Thanks again to Tita Cita for the sumptuous meal we had and to Candy for treating us at Starbucks! 

at Starbucks, Columns
parang nung highschool lang ha... 


As the day ends there's one more in store for me, my trip to Baguio with Casey.  
Did I mention earlier that this particular Friday is a pay-day-Friday and the "Undas" Friday where a lot of people are everywhere except their homes.  Yup, this is that Friday.  So as I am having fun with my friends at Starbucks, Casey on the other end of the Metro is having a great dinner buffet with her friends as well.  It is true that time pass by so quickly when you 're having fun.  Casey almost forgot the time and ended up rushing for our 11PM trip.  Thankfully we just made it in time.  Baguio here we come! Little did we know that this trip is only the beginning of something really wonderful.  Do you smell love in the cold, fresh mountain air??? :) Love is bound to happen and it started on one Friday night. ♥

No comments: