Saturday, January 22, 2011

John Lloyd Day

No joke, I met John Lloyd last January 8. :)  I joined Chai’s Day of Stories (see previous entry) and met a boy named John Lloyd at Virlanie Foundation. I just remembered it now.  Funny because later that evening, I got to see the real John Lloyd Cruz in a concert I went to together with Onyi, Mune and Ate Agnes. :)  From afar, he still looked oh so gorgeous. Note please that he didn’t sing or anything.  He went on stage in a car and made pa-cute to the audience for like 5 or so minutes and that’s it.  ;P  



Ine with John Lloyd. Sayang I failed to take a photo with him. :(

at the concert with Onyi

girl bonding

this is the real John Lloyd Cruz. :p

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Book Shopee said...

Like the Blog :)

arizona marijuana said...

A priceless for this friendship. I am happy for you guys.

My Travel Blog said...

Good One!!