Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chai's Day of Stories

Just last Saturday-January 8-I had the privilege of joining a dear friend for her birthday outreach.  I have been reading about her previous outreaches through her blog, but this is the only year I got to go with her.  I have to say it has been a blessing to be a part of something good. :) 

helping Chai put name tags for the kids
fun fun singing with the kids of Virlanie Foundation
it has been a long time since I did story telling for kids

teling the story of "Ang Munting Mga Kamay"


Chai, the birthday girl, lining up the kids for some sweet treat!
with Chai and friends from Bethany

Have a blessed year ahead, Chai.  Thank you for your friendship. May God grant you your heart's desire. Much love! ♥

Photos from Daryll Bales and Mike Ajero.  :)

1 comment:

emma said...

so cute ;)