Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A Memorable Baguio Trip: Part 3

Last day...the best day...the most memorable day of the trip

Day3: My Tweet- tutann is being a good ate to @ and @ ! :) enjoy kids. <3

We were suppose to be having breakfast before 9AM, but since JM was late, we ended up having brunch instead at Half Moon Cafe located in Minesview Park Hotel.  Many friends recommended the bibingcrepe there so I really wanted to go.  Casey and JM agreed to go with me.  Apparently it was all hyped up.  The bibingcrepe was ok, but we really didn't like it that much, my drink, green mango basil was nice though. :)  

at halfmoon cafe with Casey and JM

bibingcrepe


This particular day seemed to start very slow, it took us a while to decide what to do next after brunch.  Casey and JM, being the sporty kids they are decided to play badminton so we headed back to GreenValley.  After the game, we headed back to meet JM's parents, brother and nephew for early dinner at SM.  I told Casey that it was okay for me to not join them for dinner, but she said it was ok and at the same time I could see how great JM's family is.  And great and warm they are! Specially JM's mom. 




Next order of business, to leave the kids alone and be a good ate. hehehe.  I told Casey that since they have plans of meeting her college friends as well, that I'll go with James and Maui for coffee.  The Lontoc boys met me at SM Baguio and after walking around Session Road finding a local cafe we ended up at Cafe Veniz.  I had Benguet coffee that I liked a lot since it has a bold and strong flavor.  After coffee, we were suppose to return to SM to have some froyo at White Hat, but the mall was closed already.  So they took me to this local resto (I forgot the name) where I had the best puto bumbong ever!  

TutAnn with the lontoc boys-Maui and James
I had a good time with James and Maui, they shared a lot of kwentos with me.  It has been a while since I last saw them, especially James, so bonding with them was really nice.  Plus we were really cheering for JM and Casey to be together so 50% of the whole conversation was dedicated to them; how we wish they will end up together and stuff like that. =D   We have been having this kind of conversation since I arrived in Baguio, teasing, guessing and wishing for things to happen already. 
We were suppose to transfer to another resto since the boys are still hungry, when we got a text message that Casey and JM are on their way to meet us already.  Maui and James wanted to go to McDo so we went there.  As the boys were eating, Casey and JM were acting really funny.  I was looking at Maui and James and they were puzzled with the behavior of the two as well.  When we asked them what's up and why they seem to be giggling all the time, JM announced that he already has a girlfriend.  Our first reaction was like this: "weh, hindi nga. niloloko nyo lang kami eh".  We thought we were being punished for teasing them the whole 3 days we were together.  But, it wasn't like that. Casey confirmed that they indeed were a couple already! :) Yey Yey Yey!  We were all soooooo happy for Casey and JM.  :)  Nobody expected it to happen like this.  Apparently when I left the two, they went back to Forest House and there love happened! :) 

JM and Casey, the couple! Congrats!

I know the details but that story is not mine to share.  I am just happy to be recalling the past 3 days, how unexpected things happen, how things fall into place as God has planned. Up to now I still smile remembering what transpired.  It has truly been a memorable trip in more days than one.

No comments: