Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A Memorable Baguio Trip: Part 2

The trip continues... 

Day 2: Sunday, the Lord's Day it is and Danny's birthday too.  
We went to JM's church at Grace Baptist.  Not only did we had a great time of worship but we also got to see more friends there.  I was happy to see Jonathan, Josh, Tita Lani and other friends there. Since it is Danny's birthday that day, he treated us (JM, Casey, Maui, James and I) for a lunch buffet at Kamayan. It seems like I've been gaining weight every second I was up there.  We've been eating and eating and eating everywhere we go. :) 
Maui and the birthday boy, Danny

Casey and JM
James and Tutann

The celebration continued at GreenValley where we were suppose to play bowling but ended up playing billiards instead.  Actually, the boys played billiards, Casey and I just watched. It our first time in GreenValley, Casey and I.  There's a view deck where we can see Foggy Hills a place where it seems like you can actually touch the clouds.  According to JM, if it wasn't that cloudy that day, we may have seen South China Sea too from where we are.

foggy hills
boys playing billiards

the billiard game that took forever to finish! ;)

After the church service in the evening, JM, Casey, Danny and I decided to have dinner together.  The Lontoc boys-Maui and James-needs to be home already.  First thing that came to mind-Forest House!  We haven't tried the food there yet, all we got yesterday was sweet treats.  Sadly, we have no reservations and the house is full.  Dinner happened at Starbucks, Camp John Hay. Yey! my favorite Starbucks branch. :)  As usual, we talked over dinner exchanging stories and stuff.  In the middle of it all, JM called me-"TutAnn" a nickname that only closest friends call me; it is what Casey calls me.  Hmm...somebody is getting comfortable already.  Is he gearing up for something???

On a different note, a not-so-funny thing happened as we were walking down hill to wait for a cab.  A van stopped, we thought they were going to ask for directions. The person beside the driver seat said, "Ate, Ate".  When we looked at her another person in a very scary costume appeared at the back of the van.  Casey and I screamed and got really scared.  We kinda forgot it was Halloween too and was reminded through a prank! =(

We got home that day fairly early.  It was only 10PM, there's nothing to watch on TV so Casey and I ended up talking and talking and talking until 2:30AM.  One more day, our last day in Baguio is right ahead...who knew it will end the way it did?

No comments: