Monday, December 06, 2010

1 Friend Request

Praise God for the success of Campus Connection 2010!   I feel happy to be part of this event in a different way, though I am technically not a part of the BYP already, I was there to pray and support the new batch of leaders who worked hard to make this event feasible.  I love the feeling that God's ministry continues on;  it is my first time not to sit behind the Registration Table.  Yey! :)

with my Onyi
2 thumbs up! Yey for Reg people doing their job! :)
in the middle of work, smile muna! :)

sir john, giving the final lesson

tutann with the ushers and 1 usherette/artista
tutann with perks and dear

with casey and james
Thank you to all the visitors who came, we hope to see you again. To the BYP, praise God for you, may you truly be servants of the King in your private life and in your ministries.

Photos from the event may be viewed at Facebook: Bethany Makati Youth Ministry

No comments: