Saturday, September 25, 2010

rekindling my love affair with weddings





after a long hiatus on any thing related to weddings, today i took time and rekindled my love affair with all things beautiful and dreamy and visited the 17th Wedding Expo at SMX.

an added bonus was that i got to see one of my best friends-kitten- and her lovely daughter-sky-there. :)

thanks to casey for giving me a complimentary pass and for my sister, rachel, for tagging along with me!

i had a great day! :)

p.s. thanks dad for commuting with me! ;P



2 comments:

www.chaitalag.com said...

Sayang, I missed this! Meet up again! :-)

Wow! Didn't know you've been blogging since 2005! Let's buy your domain na!:-)

Ruth Ann B. Clavio said...

hahaha! yup, since 2005 pa yan. on and off blogging. btw, you are one of the inspirations kaya i continue doing this! :D

na miss ka namin ni kits. :) i really hope to see you soon.