Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a first time for everything

ask my friends who knew me since forever, they will all say that i am not one to try out extreme sports or any thing like it. i'm quite content staying at home or having coffee somewhere nice. that's me. but as they say, there's a first time for everything.

backstory: gerwin, genieve and i planned to bring matthew(cuzin from LA) to tagaytay so he can see some sites here in the phils besides all the malls in the metro. the trip pushed through yesterday.

off to tagaytay we go- gerwin, genieve, matthew, andypot, and i together with our driver, bobby and his family. in the car, gerwin was already saying that his goal is to get me to do the zipline. i kinda anticipated this one, so i purposely wore slippers instead of snickers and a dressy top so i have an excuse not to go. but all my prep didn't work out as all my excuses not to do it went down the drain, hence i experienced doing the zip line for the first time at ParadiZoo and at Picnic Grove.



No comments: