Friday, July 10, 2009

in great anticipation....


My heart yearns for you more and more each passing day. Some days are bearable-thank God! But there are moments that my heart longed for you deeply. the desire to be cherished and to hold another dear sometimes get too intense. In these times, I run to our Father's embrace and cry out to Him. I asked for comfort and prayed that He will keep my heart calm and quiet as I wait for you.

God is gracious, He provides His strength in every moment of weakness. He replaces my overwhelming emotions with His love and tender presence. His joy fills my heart like no other. He constantly reminds me that He is more than enough!

As I go through these, I whisper a prayer for you too. Praying that our Father will keep your heart and fill you with His joy as well. It is a comfort to know that we are both in the care of our loving Heavenly father.

I am in great anticipation for when we would finally be together; what a beautiful day that will be. As I wait, I continue to bask in the goodness and faithfulness of the One who loves us the most.

Resting in His time,


P.S.
Just a thought... Do you think that maybe we have met each other already? At least in prayer? It tickles me to think that there must be a time, even in its smallest measurement, that we may have prayed for each other at the exact same moment. :)

No comments: